With consumer experience that leads the industry!

NRG Global Collections is disrupting the debt market with leading innovation, artificial intelligence and technology to recover more debt faster.

It Costs No More To Deal With The Industry Leaders

Why NRG?

If it’s true that just 5% of delinquent accounts are credit criminals, why do collection companies treat the other 95% the same?

Once shown with empathy and respect, your debtors will do the right thing and they are likely to buy from you again. Apart from investing money, time and effort in developing your brand, think about the consumer experience and the detrimental effect of poorly managed and deployed debt recovery processes can have on your brand as well when it comes to debt recovery. We believe that your customers should be treated with just as much care as your sales and marketing team did at the original point of sale.

Looking to partner with a recovery firm that genuinely cares about your brand and offers a first class consumer experience? A team that embraces disruption through innovation and technology? Take the NRG Champion Challenge today.

What We Do


NRG practises in all key debt recovery markets


Step into the future of debt collection with NRG

Contact us

  • 1-300-938-085 (Australia)
    1-866-315-2472 (US)
    (02) 541-2366 (Philippines)
  • michelle@nrgglobalcollections.com
    compliance@nrgglobalcollections.com
  • Level 5,307 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
    Level 4,3 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
    Level 14,105 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1229 Philippines
    2637 E Atlantic Blvd. #43811 Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On Instagram